How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
• The member households elect a board of directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the organization.
• Elections take place at an annual meeting in December.
• Prior to the elections, the board of directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the board.
• Board members serve different term lengths dependent on the position.
• The board of directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!